May 5, 2014

We have a new Tumblr and it's about band shirts!


Well, the title of this post pretty much says it all. 

I was bored at work the other day and seeing how I catch myself looking in awe at various band shirts a surprising amount of times, I decided to dust off my old Tumblr account and repurpose it as yeahbrobandshirts! - basically a photo dump of cool band shirts. Useful for design inspiration or simply gawking at all the cool merch floating around the world. I usually try to include at least a Bandcamp or Facebook link to the band, so if anyone ends up actually buying a shirt or listening to the bands I post, all the better! 

Here is the link to yeahbrobandshirts as well as the official TZEEEAC Tumblr page. If you like what we post, follow us and spread the word. Thanks. 

PS: I'm preparing a special series of posts that will run for one straight week, so be on the lookout for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment